This week I thought I would share a really easy and minimalistic wreath that I made for my apartment this year. It’s perfect if you’re like me and like modern/simple decorations. Also I like this wreath because you can leave it up after the holidays are over too!
• Floral wire
• 16 gauge flexible wire
• Wire cutters
• Sprigs of your choice, I found this pretty bunch of eucalyptus at my local grocery store.
01. Cut a piece of the 16 gauge wire to make a ring. I cut mine a little more than 2ft.
02. Twist the ends together to close off the ring.
03. Cut pieces of the eucalyptus, but make sure not to leave too much stem on the sprigs.
04. Cut small pieces of the floral wire (no more than 3in a piece), wrap it around the sprigs and the wire ring. You may want to attach the sprigs to the ring in more than one spot.
05. As you continue to attach more sprigs to the ring make sure to overlap the sprigs a little so you don’t get any open spots without leaves.
06. Attach sprigs all the way around the ring, and hang it up!
See, super easy and like I said, I think it will look nice any time of year. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the holiday season, I’ll be back after the New Year (yikes! This year went by so fast!).