I know I talked all about cookie recipes last week, but this week … I wanted to share what I actually made!! This past Sunday my mom and I baked FIVE types of cookies. All. Day. Long. You know at the end of a long baking day where you’re still tasting sugar? Yeah, that happened. I had to quickly whip up some homemade queso to down something salty. Anywho, here’s a list of what we made:
1. Butter drop cookies. My FAVORITE … there’s almond involved!!
2. Cookies & cream kiss cookies. We substituted the hershey kiss with their hugs brand.
3. Vanilla sugar cookies. Joy the baker is fabulous. So are these cookies!! We added sprinkles for holiday flair.
4. Peanut butter chocolate cookies. We added a hershey’s kiss hug to the top. BAM!
5. Red velvet doozies. Simply sinful.
We had to freeze almost all of what we made, just to keep them fresh. And also so we don’t eat everything all at once. What kinds of holiday goodies are you all making!?